Our approach to privacy
Fotoworkz is firmly committed to your privacy. Please find following the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website www.fotoworkz.com. Fotoworkz adheres to the National Privacy Principles in all its dealings with individuals in Australia. A copy of the National Privacy Principles may be obtained by following this link to the Federal Privacy Commissioners Web site www.privacy.gov.au
What personal information is collected online
How do we use personal information collected online?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
· provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested.; and
· communicate with you effectively. We may use your contact details to notify you about new products or services or promotions from time to time.
Other important privacy issues
In order to protect your privacy:
· We do not sell or give to other persons or organisations lists containing your personal information unless required by law.
· We will not disclose any personal information we hold about you to any third person.
· We protect your privacy by restricting access to personal information about you.
When you visit the Fotoworkz website, we may collect additional information about your use of the Website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit on the Website to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our Website to best meet your needs. We may also collect information about your Internet browser, operating system, address of the referring site, screen resolution, your internet protocol address, clickstream information and other non personaly identifiable details for wesite development purposes. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our website and how you use it, allowing us to constantly improve our service to you.
- telephone 0431 728 783, or
- e-mail john(at.)fotoworkz(dot.)com.
Fotoworkz is committed to compliance with the new privacy laws. These laws protect the privacy of personal information Fotoworkz holds on customers and other individuals with whom we deal. Fotoworkz respects the privacy of our customers, the privacy of our business contacts and the privacy of our employees.
Only in the circumstance described below, personal information may be disclosed outside Fotoworkz.
Disclosures required by law
For legal reasons, other disclosures may need to be made to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts or external advisers. Fotoworkz's policy is to only make such disclosures in accordance with the Privacy Act. Fotoworkz does not sell, rent or trade personal information to or with third parties.